Request a Refund

Street Sweeping in effect between April 19th and the end of June. For information about this City of Calgary program visit:

LOT 60 Vaccine Clinic: We’d like to thank the more than 23,000 parkers who’ve attended the TELUS Convention Centre vaccine clinic and successfully registered their licence plate in our system. This process allows us to accommodate as many parkers as possible in our limited capacity parkade. We encourage Calgarians to continue to register their licence plate when attending the clinic, as it ensures vehicle turnover and allows continuous parking access in support of vaccinations.

The CPA is pleased to support the health and safety of Albertans through our alignment with the clinic, and as such parkers who received a ticket at the Convention Centre Parkade between April 5th and 30th do not need to take any further action.


How to Request a Refund 

Please click Request a Refund to fill out an email application.

Or fill out this Customer Refund form and e-mail it to

You can also email or fax 403-537-7001 with the following information:

  • Date of Transaction
  • Pay machine ID or Zone #
  • License Plate #
  • Contact Information
  • Reason for the refund
  • Refund requests for ParkPlus account transactions must be received within one month of the transaction date.
  • Refunds of less than $5 will be provided as a ParkPlus account credit.
  • Refunds of more than $5 can be provided via a credit card refund or as a ParkPlus account credit. Debit card refunds are available for pre-approved requests at the CPA Head office.  We are unable to issue cheques for parking payment refunds.
  • The CPA will not process refunds related to the following erroneous customer transactions, such as in the following scenarios:
    • Forgetting to end a parking session
    • Insufficient account funds to complete a parking transaction
    • Starting a parking session in error

ParkPlus Pay Machines

  • In the event that a pay machine does not return coins, customers may request a refund by e-mailing or fill out the request form at CPA’s offices located at 620 – 9th Avenue SW. Requests must include the date, pay machine ID, contact information and any other relevant information. Following submission, the pay machine will be checked for an overage and customers will be contacted regarding the outcome.
  • Refund requests for pay machine transactions must be received within one month of the transaction date.

Account Closures and Refunds

In the event ParkPlus cell phone customers wish to close an existing ParkPlus cell phone account, customers may submit their request by emailing or by faxing 403-537-7001.

Once this request has been received, the ParkPlus administrator will contact you regarding your request.

ParkPlus Account Transfers and Closures

  • There must be a minimum account balance of $1 if a ParkPlus account holder wishes to transfer funds between accounts or close an existing account and have the balance refunded.
  • Refunds for ParkPlus account closures will be provided back to the credit card that was used to add funds to the account when possible. A cheque will be mailed for refunds of over $10 if the refund is not able to be applied to a credit card. Alternatively, debit card refunds can be provided in person at the CPA Impound Lot.