Parking passes | Calgary Parking
For those who park regularly, we offer monthly parking at a reduced rate for motor vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles. Monthly parking is available at select downtown lots and parkades (rates vary by location).
For parkers needing a hybrid option, our Flex Pass allows 10 parking sessions per month at 25% off the daily rate.
Regular monthly parking
Where to find monthly parking
|Parkade||2023 rate for cars/trucks (includes GST)||EV charging|
|$509.25 ($577.50 reserved/$645.75 VIP)||
|$467.25 ($530 VIP)|
|Surface lot||2023 rate for cars/trucks (includes GST)|
Other monthly parking options:
$10.50 per month
Monthly bicycle parking
Visit MyParking Services and click "Monthly Parking".
$136.50 per month (may be prorated)
Monthly motorcycle parking
Visit MyParking Services and click "Monthly Parking"
If you only need to park a few times per month, our Flex Pass offers more flexibility for 25% less than the daily rate.
What you get:
- Your 10 sessions expire at the end of the month. Unused sessions cannot be carried over or refunded.
- Weekend and holiday parking are not included because rates are already discounted
- Only one Flex Pass per parkade
- Only one active licence plate per day. Make sure you activate the correct licence plate or you could get a ticket (sign into your account and click on “Manage monthly parking”).
- You may only park in open stalls. The Flex Pass guarantees parking but does not provide you with a reserved stall.
|Parkade||2023 rate (includes GST)|
How to apply or cancel
How to apply
- If you are already a ParkPlus account holder, sign into your account at the link below, or create a new account.
- Click on Apply and follow the prompts to enter:
- Start date
- Desired parking lot
- Contact information
- Credit or credit/debit card
- Mailing address for access card
Once a contract is cancelled it cannot be reactivated. If you purchase a VIP or reserved stall, email email@example.com to assign a stall. You will need to register your licence plate(s) before activating a parking session.
- Monthly and flex passes are limited at each location to ensure a balance between monthly parkers, flex pass parkers, corporate clients and daily parkers. You may request to be notified when a monthly or flex pass becomes available by signing in and clicking on Manage Monthly Parking.
- Payments that are invalid may be cancelled or returned due to incorrect information may incur additional administrative costs
- If you’re applying for a parkade, you will be sent an access card once approved. While waiting for your access card, you can still park by speaking with our Security Team via an intercom device or by calling 403-537-7006 and provide your permit/contract number.
How to cancel
- Sign into your account:
- Click on Manage monthly parking, then Cancel permit or Cancel stall and follow the prompts
- For monthly parking, if sent between 1-15 of each month, will be cancelled by end of the month
- For monthly parking, if sent between 16 and end of month, will be cancelled by end of following month
- For Flex Passes, one full calendar month is required. Will be cancelled by end of following month.
- Once your contract is cancelled, you must return your access card within 7 calendar days of your end date. You can return access cards in person or by mail/courier to the Calgary Parking Impound lot at 400 39 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 5P8.
Existing Monthly and Flex Pass holders
To change lot/parkade:
To change or update payment method:
- Click on Manage monthly parking, then Payment information
- Choose payment type and click Continue
- Existing payment card information must be deleted before new payment information can be added. If you have multiple contracts, the payment information must be updated on each contract.
To View transaction history:
- Click on Manage monthly parking, then Payment information, then Transaction History.
- Select the date range and press View.
- Transaction history reports can also be exported in PDF format.