City Hall Parkade (Lot 36)
Zone #9236 - Short-stay area on Level P1 (3 hr max)
Weekday evenings FREE
Receive complimentary evening parking (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) with the purchase of a full daily parking session.
Daytime - Weekdays
|6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$3 per 1/2 hour||$22|
|Daytime - Weekends & holidays||6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$1.50 per 1/2 hour||$6|
|Evening - Every day||6 p.m. to 6 a.m.||$1.50 per 1/2 hour||$6|
Enter after 4 p.m. and enjoy the evening rate.
In the case of a discrepancy between the rates shown here and those displayed at the parking facility, the rates at the parking facility shall prevail.
Open to daily parkers 4:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week
Pedestrian after-hours access is only via the lower level doors on Macleod Trail. This entrance includes elevator availability and will be under intercom access control. Intercom access control will be in effect between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. from Mondays to Fridays, and 24-hours a day on weekends and statutory holidays.
- 640 underground parkade stalls
- 22 dedicated short-stay stalls (3 hr max)
- Clearance: 2.03 m (6'8")
- +15 access
- 5 pay machines are located on the +15 level next to the elevator doors and in the P1 short-stay area.
- Reserved monthly parking available
- Monthly and Flex Pass parkers can access the parkade using their Preferred Parker Access Cards