Platform Parkade (Lot 62)
Zone #9162 - Electric vehicles
Zone #9262 - Short-stay area (2 hr max)
Zone #9462 – Loading zone
Weekday evenings FREE
Receive complimentary evening parking (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) with the purchase of a full daily parking session.
The early(ish) bird gets the deal!
Park before 10 a.m. for just $15/day
Daytime - Weekdays
|6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$2.50 per 1/2 hour||$22|
|Daytime - Weekends & holidays||6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$1 per 1/2 hour||$4|
|Evening - Every day||6 p.m. to 6 a.m.||$1 per 1/2 hour||$4|
Enter after 4 p.m. and enjoy the evening rate.
In the case of a discrepancy between the rates shown here and those displayed at the parking facility, the rates at the parking facility shall prevail.
24 hours / 7 days a week
Overnight access to Platform Parkade is restricted between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Please note that vehicles are not able to gain entry to park after 9 p.m.
Gaining access during restricted hours: If you are parked with us and need to gain access to your vehicle between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m., simply enter through the lobby. If you need to gain access to your vehicle between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m., please use one of the intercoms located outside the East lobby to connect with dispatch. Monthly contract holders can use their Preferred Parker Access Card to enter through the lobby.
- 509 above-ground parkade stalls
- 13 dedicated short-stay stalls (2 hr max)
- Clearance: 2.03 m (6'6")
- 2 pay machines located in ground level lobbies
- Monthly and Flex Pass parkers can access the parkade using their Preferred Parker Access Cards
- If taking photos, vehicles and motorbikes must purchase a parking session. Our designated photo area is on the west end of P7. No vehicles are permitted in this photo area. Use at your own risk. This is the only area of Platform Parkade where photos can be taken without written permission. If photos are being taken on any other level, obtain written permission following our Event Rental guidelines.