City Centre Parkade (Lot 25)
Zone 9225 - Level 5B short-stay area (3 hr max)
Weekday evenings FREE
Receive complimentary evening parking (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) with the purchase of a full daily parking session.
Daytime - Weekdays
|6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$4 per 1/2 hour||$25|
|Daytime - Weekends & holidays||6 a.m. to 6 p.m.||$1 per 1/2 hour||$4|
|Evening - Every day||6 p.m. to 6 a.m.||$1 per 1/2 hour||$4|
Enter after 4 p.m. and enjoy the evening rate.
In the case of a discrepancy between the rates shown here and those displayed at the parking facility, the rates at the parking facility shall prevail.
- 1530 above ground parkade stalls
- 63 dedicated short-stay stalls on Level 5B - 7 accessible. (3 hr max)
- Two vehicle entrances: one on 9 Avenue SW and one on 10 Avenue SW
- Clearance: 1.93 m (6'4")
- +15 access
- 9 pay machines located on the +15 level, Level 5B and by the 10 Avenue entrance
- Monthly and Flex Pass parkers can access the parkade using their Preferred Parker Access Cards
Located on the rooftop of the City Centre Parkade at 340 - 10 Avenue S.W., High Park is a rooftop public park and event space in the Beltline serving as an exciting destination for residents and visitors to the city alike. As one of Beltline's parks with the highest city-wide draw, the park provides the much needed additional public space in the community.