Temporary Permits

Network Maintenance Notice: November 1 

The Calgary Parking Authority is performing necessary planned maintenance of our network from Sunday, November 1st at 9:00PM until 1:00AM on Monday, November 2nd. During this time, no ParkPlus online services will be available, including MyParking Services, the MyParking app, text-to-park, call-to-park, and parkplus.ca.   

No payment is required for on-street parking on Sunday, November 1st. Pay machines will continue to be available to make payment in CPA operated parkades and surface lots. 

Please note that our Customer Solutions Centre hours on November 1st are 8:00am-9:00pm (phone 403-537-7100, option 2 to speak to a representative).

Can I get a temporary residential parking permit until I am able to change my out-of-province license?

A three-month temporary permit is available to those who are moving into a Residential Parking Zone from another state or province. This temporary permit is to allow you time to apply for Alberta Vehicle Registration at the Calgary address where a Residential Parking Permit is required.

To obtain the temporary permit, you must provide a current out-of-province registration and official proof-of-residence in Calgary within the required parking zone. Handwritten receipts or letters are not accepted. Three month temporary permits are not able to be extended.

Click here for details on how to get a permit in this case.