If you have security concerns or require assistance, please contact our 24-hour dispatch office at 403-537-7006. If there is an immediate threat, please call 911.
Security Services and Features in All CPA Facilities
In conjunction with the introduction of the ParkPlus System in our parkades, the Calgary Parking Authority increased security services and enhanced security features in all our facilities.
Our security operations comprise a combination of preventative patrols, CCTV surveillance and response to calls.
For your safety and security
We're Always Here for You
- The Calgary Parking Authority Enforcement Services operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All intercoms link directly to a 24/7 dispatch office. Intercoms are located in elevator lobbies, stairwells and on ParkPlus pay machines inside parkades.
- Your safety is our priority.
- We can escort you to your vehicle from the entrance of the parkade your vehicle is in.
- Call us 24/7: 403-537-7006
- Security staff conduct regular patrols in all parkades and surface lots.
- We monitor a robust system of closed circuit television cameras in our parkade lobbies, stairwells, drive lanes and entrances and exits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Flat tire? Dead battery? Call 403-537-7006 and help will be on its way. This service is provided free to our customers in ALL ParkPlus zones, including on-street, parkades and surface lots. *except at the Calgary Zoo, TELUS Spark, Heritage Park and within Calgary Transit Lots